We are pleased to be able to provide contact-free material pick-up on the front porch of the library!
Contact us to place your request today:
- by phone: 613-473-4456
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- chat feature (top right hand corner of any page on the website)
- Facebook or Instagram
- or place your hold in our online catalogue and we’ll call you when it’s ready for pick-up. Click here to learn how.
Not sure what you want? Fill in our Reader’s Advisory Form or contact the library and we’ll help you find something.
You can also request a Children’s Take-home Bundle. Fill out the Request Form and we’ll provide a selection of books and/or movies for your child!
Library staff will appoint a mutually agreeable time for pick-up and have your order ready and waiting. It’s like having your own personal shopper!
When you arrive at the library, enter the front porch by the ramp off the parking lot.
We are planning appointments carefully to ensure physical distancing, but should someone happen to be on the porch, please wait by the pylons in the parking lot to provide room for them to safely exit.
Please note the following information for the safety of staff and patrons:
- If you have a question for staff, please call. We regret we cannot provide face-to-face assistance at this time.
- All returns must be placed in the dropbox at the main entrance of the building. Please do not leave them on the table.